March 27, 2016
0
I wonder if it’s possible to have a love affair that lasts forever.
Andy Warhol

Forever is a long, long time, but I wouldn’t mind spending it by your side. Tell me, everyday, I get to wake up to that smile. I wouldn’t mind it at all.

When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with a person, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.
Billy Crystal, When Harry Met Sally

They say nothing lasts forever, we’ll have to prove them wrong.
Unknown

There is no pretending. I love you, and I will love you until I die, and if there is life after that, I’ll love you then.
Cassandra Clare, City of Glass

He is not a lover who does not love forever.
Euripedes

I could lay next to you forever… or until we decide to go eat.
Unknown

Love is a brief moment for which you hold forever.
Unknown

The saddest thing about love… is that not only the love cannot last forever, but even the heartbreak is soon forgotten.
William Faulkner

Two lives, two hearts joined together in friendship united forever in love.
Dottie Kinealy

An eternity is forever, and forever with you would be a dream come true.
Daniel

If you love something let it go free. If it doesn’t come back, you never had it. If it comes back, love it forever.
Doug Horton

If water was a kiss, I’d send you the sea. If a hug was a leaf, I’d send you a tree. If love was forever, I’d send you eternity.
K. Martins

0 comments:

Post a Comment