March 04, 2016
0
Every love story is beautiful, But ours is My Favorite!

Falling in Love is easy…But staying in Love is very special…

Rose is red, sky is blue, my love is true only for you.

Love doesn’t need a reason. Pure Love will come from the heart without reason. And stay every season.

Love doesn’t need to be perfect.It needs to be true.

Love is the other NAME Of Respect, if you can’t Respect your loved One then you don’t deserve to be loved.

Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind.

The good things in life are amazing with you!

I can’t promise to fix all your problems, but i promise you won’t face them alone.
You are my best reason to lose sleep.

I am in love with you and all your little things..

The person who truly loves you will never let you go whatever the situation is.
Love is friendship Set on Fire

I just want to be your favorite Hello, and Hardest goodbye.

0 comments:

Post a Comment