April 28, 2016
0
“I never thought about it before, but I’m proud to be human. We’re ever so flawed. We’re frail, confused, violent, and we struggle with so many issues.” 
― Susan Ee, Angelfall

Mistakes are a part of being human. Appreciate your mistakes for what they are: precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way. Unless it's a fatal mistake, which, at least, others can learn from. 
Al Franken

“I am a realist. No one wakes up happy every morning, everyone has good days and bad days; it is called being human.”
― Ken Poirot

If you don't have imagination, you stop being human; animals don't have imagination; Alzheimer's is the death of imagination. 
Devdutt Pattanaik

Challenging the meaning of life is the truest expression of the state of being human. 
Viktor E. Frankl

“My first world is humanity. My second world is humanism. And, I live in the third world being merely a human.” 
― Santosh Kalwar

0 comments:

Post a Comment