April 05, 2016
0
Mohabbat ki kashti mein sawaar thay hum,Socha tha pohoch jayenge chahat ke gaun mein,Doobne lage toh hosh aya,Hum toh beithe thay kagaz ke naav mein.

Wants to remind you that even though you can not go back and make a brand new start, you can always start now and make a brand new ending.

Kareeb rehne ki chah toh hume bhi thi, Par na jane kyun faasle hi darmiyan aaye, Marz ki dawa toh le lete hum bhi, Par na jane kyun zakhm nazar hi nahi aaye

You”re right, I am a lying whore. I lied, size DOES matters.,hindi break up sms

Have I told you latley how much I am in love with you??? No?? Think about it, have a great life

I”m sure you”ve met my new girlfriend, she”s been your best friend for 8 years

Kill all the rich people. Break up their cars and apartments. Bring the revolution home, kill your parents, that's where it's really at.

Mere hi hathon pey likhi hai taqdeer meri,aur meri hi taqdeer par mera bus nahi chal

0 comments:

Post a Comment