May 22, 2016
0
Sign above the classroom clock during exams: "TIME WILL PASS, WILL YOU..???

“Well my music was different in high school; I was singing about love—you know, things I don't care about anymore.” 

I would love to see the "pretty girls" in my school remove their make up.

“The authority of those who teach is often an obstacle to those who want to learn.” 

My handwriting is probably going to look like crap when I go back to school.

“What a school thinks about its library is a measure of what it feels about education.” 

I wish there was a pen that can copy and paste.

“The difference between school and life? In school, you're taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you're given a test that teaches you a lesson.” 

That moment you think you have finish the test and then realise you skipped a page..

“Often, a school is your best bet-perhaps not for education but certainly for protection from an undead attack.”

That awkward moment when you shout the wrong answer out in the class with confidence..

0 comments:

Post a Comment