May 23, 2016
0
Some people treat relationships as a video game.. they play them and when they get bored they cheat.

Cheating and lying aren’t struggles, they’re reasons to break up.

You know you're not sorry if you cheated you're just sorry you got caught.

I can’t deal with someone wanting to take a relationship backward or needing space or cheating on you.


I’ve told Billy if I ever caught him cheating, I wouldn’t kill him because I love his children and they need a dad. But I would beat him up. I know where all of his sports injuries are.

If you leave someone for another person, don't be surprised if that person leaves you for someone else.

Betrayal was what I felt, my heart broken not just by a guy I was in love with, but also by, as I once believed, a true friend.

Sleeping alone is better than sharing your bed with someone who shares a bed with someone else when you're not around.

Once a cheater always a cheater, they can never be trusted again.

I gave my heart to a man who loved me, who wanted to be with me. Who ultimately was afraid of all I offered.

Cheating is a choice.. Not a mistake. Don't be fooled.

Seriously, if the bastards cheat on you, then they don’t deserve you anyway. If that’s a legit fear, then you probably shouldn’t be with them to begin with.

People don't cheat by chance, they cheat by choice.

Cheating is easy. Try something hard, like being committed.

Men cannot survive without cheating, it is in their nature.

Most people cheat because they're too focused on what they're missing instead of appreciating what they have.

0 comments:

Post a Comment