May 06, 2016
0
“If you've never eaten while crying you don t know what life tastes like.”
― Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

“I learn from my own daughter that you don’t have to be awake to cry.”
― Jodi Picoult, My Sister's Keeper

You can not cry and think, because each thought absorbs a tear.

It is better when you feel cry. It is so good after the compassion!

Sometimes you just need a good cry. Even if you don’t know the reason why you’re crying.

When I cry about one thing I end up crying about everything that was wrong.

The girl, who la1ughs and talks a lot and seems very happy, is also the girl who may cry herself to sleep.

That moment a song’s melody talks to you ,your life, your fight so much you just… Start crying

When the heart weeps what he has lost, the spirit laughs at what he found.

I press myself to laugh at everything, for fear of being obliged to weep.

What do you do when the only one who can make you stop crying is the one who is making you cry?

0 comments:

Post a Comment