May 04, 2016
0
“I have been crying," she replied, simply, "and it has done me good. It helps a woman you know, just as swearing helps a man.”
― Horace Annesley Vachell, The Romance of Judge Ketchum

“Listen to God with a broken heart. He is not only the doctor who mends it, but also the father who wipes away the tears.”
― Criss Jami

“The tears of the world are a constant quantity. For each one who begins to weep somewhere else another stops. The same is true of the laugh.”
― Samuel Beckett, Waiting for Godot

Crying isn’t a sign of weakness. It’s a sign of having tried too hard to be strong for too long.1

When I am crying and someone hugs me, it makes me cry even more.

I like walking in rain because no one  sees me crying .

“There you go...let it all slide out. Unhappiness can't stick in a person's soul when it's slick with tears.”
― Shannon Hale, Princess Academy

“When a girl cries, few things are more worthless than a boy.”
― Alexandra Bracken, The Darkest Minds

0 comments:

Post a Comment