July 13, 2016
0
No matter what has happened. No matter what you’ve done. No matter what you will do. I will always love you. I swear it.

I wanted to tell you that wherever I am, whatever happens, I’ll always think of you, and the time we spent together, as my happiest time. I’d do it all over again, if I had the choice. No regrets

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.

I lost my Heart somewhere Can Any body See it...??

Love is that which can makes you smile when you're tired..!!

If u truly love somone, then only thing U want do for them is to be happy everytime....even if you are not with him..

I'm in love with u ,nobody can stop me to loving you...

Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.

A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge.

A man is already halfway in love with any woman who listens to him.

If you like these quotes than don’t forget to share these quotes with your friends on your social profiles.

0 comments:

Post a Comment