August 13, 2016
0
Angry Status for Girlfriend and Boyfriend 
Are You Looking For Angry Whatsapp Status Quotes, best angry status for whatsapp and facebook, angry whatsapp status in hindi, Angry Whatsapp Status,Angry Status For Whatsapp, Angry Status for Whatsapp 2016, Short Angry Quotes, 

I Don’T Need To Manage My Anger, People Need To Manage Their Stupidity.

Anger makes dull men witty, but it keeps them poor.
Angry Status for Girlfriend and Boyfriend

 

I Told You I Needed You, You Told Me The Same. I Wasn’t Lying, So Why Didn’t You Tell The Truth?

Anger is just one letter short of DANGER!!!

Some Friends Are Like Pennies. Two-Faced & Worthless.


Telling someone to calm down just makes them so much more angry.

Don’T Make So Many Promises When You Can’T Even Keep One.


No Matter How Long You Know Someone, They Eventually Show Their True Colors.

0 comments:

Post a Comment