August 19, 2016
0
the saddest thing is to be
a minute to someone,
when you've made them your eternity.
Feeling Love Status for Girlfriend / Boyfriend

Read More:-Adorable Romantic True Love Quotes
 Adorable Romantic True Love Quotes

When we are in love we seem to ourselves quite different from what we were before.

Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.

Read More:-Beautiful First Love Quotes
 Beautiful First Love Quotes

Love you without reason, for no reason I want you, need you also without reason, but I know you are just the man I’m looking for.

I'm done. I don't need anything more out of life. I have you, and that's enough.

Read More:-Cute love quotes - You Are Inside My Heart
 Cute love quotes - You Are Inside My Heart

0 comments:

Post a Comment