September 06, 2016
0
In This Post You Will Find Hugh collection of romantic whatsapp status in hindi for Boyfriends and girlfriends in Hindi English.Cute Love Romantic Status for Girlfriend and Boyfriends are given below.

My love for u is like a mirror. You can break it into pieces but when u look closely, you're still in it.
Romantic Love Quotes For Girlfriend

Your eyes are the sweetest stars in world I’ve ever seen...

When I look at you, I cant deny there is a GOD.coz only GOD could have created someone as wonderful & beautiful as you.

I don't want to lose this feeling. If I could choose a place to Die, it would B in your arms.

I don’t need anything else in life… Your love is the greatest gift I could ever receive.in my life
I have seen only u, I have admired only you & I desire only you.

Read More:-Best Romantic Status for Whatsapp
 Best Romantic Status for Whatsapp


 Very Romantic Whatsapp Status and Quotes


 Awesome Heart Touching Love Romantic Quotes

0 comments:

Post a Comment