September 06, 2016
0
Here we have a best collection of the Upset whatsapp status, Being Upset status for whatsapp, , whatsapp status about Upset , best Upset status for whatsapp and facebook, Upset whatsapp status in hindi, best Upset messages, Being Upset whatsapp quotes, Upset whatsapp status ideas, Upset status for fb, latest Upset status for whatsapp, Being Upset whatsapp status updates and much more…

There is No Shortcut for Sucess in life...??
Upset Quotes

I hope you will realize how much you are hurting me...!!

There are no goodbyes for us. Wherever you are, you will always be in my heart.

Never be sad for what is over,just be glad that it was once yours…

Read More:-Sad Heart Touching Cheated Quotes by Someone
 Sad Heart Touching Cheated Quotes by Someone

My best friend… I feel like I’ve lost him forever, and he was like my touchstone.

I feel bad when you miss me, I feel sad when you don’t.

Sadness is the result of unhappy thoughts.

Zindgi adhuri lagti hai jab apne koi rooth ta hai..

Never put your own happiness in someone else hands.  

Feeling Very Bad Today....!!

I am not upset because our relationship is dying, I am upset because you aren't doing anything to save it.

Read More:-Fake Relationship Quotes and Updates
 Fake Relationship Quotes and Updates


0 comments:

Post a Comment