September 05, 2016
0
Here are some clever quotes for whatsapp which you can use to cleverly show your attitude to your Friends. Whatsappstatus33.com has Hugh Collection of all Kind of Whatsapp and Facebook Status in many Languages. You can checkout Clever Whatsapp Status and Quotes below. 

We should love, Not fall in love...Because everything that falls, gets broken....
Clever Quotes About Life

Im a humble person, really. I’m actually much greater than I think I am.

If a book about failures doesn’t sell, is it a success?

You remind me of my Chinese friend…Ug Lee

Love doesn’t show up on an X-ray….but it’s there.

Read More:-One Line Clever Facebook Status Quotes
 One Line Clever Facebook Status Quotes

I never make stupid mistakes, only very-very clever ones.

There is nothing greater in this world than being loving parents. So take the first step today by getting married. Think different, do different!

Dont let your ears witness what your eyes didn’t see…& don’t let your mouth speak what your heart doesn’t feel.

No I didnt trip The floor looked like it needed a hug.

Whatsapp: the only book teens read these days.

I am "SINGLE" Because I have not found someone, who deserves ME...!

My life is like open book but I am not allowed to anyone to read it!

Read More:-Best Whatsapp Clever Status For Friend
 Best Whatsapp Clever Status For Friend

Rules are made to the break!

Its Cute When your Crush's Crush is You.

Sometimes no matter..! how much you want things to happen!, all you can do is wait...

We should love, Not fall in love...Because everything that falls, gets broken...

I am 'SINGLE' Because I have not found someone, who deserves ME...!

If nobody love you, then you are doing something wrong..!

ME without you is like: "Facebook" without friends, "Google" with no results & "Youtube" without videos!

I am type of person ,who wants to get good Marks, but doesn’t want to study!

!I might as well call you Google, B,coz you have everything that I am looking for....

My first name and your last name ,together make sound great!..

Read More:-Cool and Clever Status (whatsapp status)
 Cool and Clever Status (whatsapp status)

0 comments:

Post a Comment