September 04, 2016
0
In This Post You Will Find Hugh collection of romantic whatsapp status in hindi for Boyfriends and girlfriends in Hindi English.Cute Love Romantic Status for Girlfriend and Boyfriends are given below.

! Being in love _ never goes out of style..???

When 2 people really care abut each other, they 'll always look for a way to make it work, no matter how hard it is. 
Best Romantic Status for Whatsapp

Love is a feeling that is felt _deep in the heart and I feel it for you

Sometimes I wish I could read yur mind. But then, I wonder if I could handle the truth. 

Be with someone who is proud to have U..

Read More:-Short Romantic whatsapp message for 14 feb
 Short Romantic whatsapp message for 14 feb
Maybe I am too late to be your 1st. But right now, I'm preparing myself to be your last. 

I have tested Many sweet dishes but All they are not as sweet as my lover’s lips...

If u love someone more than anything, Then distance only matters to the mind not to the heart. 

I wish I could tell you how I feel because every night before I sleep, you are all I think about.
.
Close your eyes and I will kiss you,then Tomorrow I will miss you.

I'm 99% sure that she doesn't like me, But its the 1% that keeps me going. 

Love is heat... You are sweet... When two Lips are meet each other. then Love is complete....

The joy to be found in winter_ season is easily found with you..??

Loving you is like_ breathing. How can I stop it…?

Read More:-Cute love status for whatsapp
 Cute love status for whatsapp

Someone asked me, How is your life?  I just smiled and replied, her She is fine..??

True love comes once in a lifetime…do'nt miss it ,open your eyes and your heart

I fall in love with u, I don't know why or how. I just did...

The most magical moments r those when u forget yourself in the job of someone's presence. 

Some love 1, some love 2. I love one .. that is You.

Your presence in my life brings smiles and  happiness,loving thought within my heart!

I really hate my heart coz it lives inside me but beats only 4 you.

Someday_ somewhere _somehow me & you will be together in life...??

love my life because it gave me u I love you because you are my life

Read More:-Romantic status for whatsapp in english
 Romantic status for whatsapp in english

0 comments:

Post a Comment