September 05, 2016
0
Here are some clever quotes for whatsapp which you can use to cleverly show your attitude to your Friends. Whatsappstatus33.com has Hugh Collection of all Kind of Whatsapp and Facebook Status in many Languages. You can checkout Clever Whatsapp Status and Quotes below. 

I am Not link to my self "Special" I think I am "Limited" Edition!
Smart Quotes About Clever for Whatsapp

Dream is not complete by sleeping!

if Any one need relationship than Msg me I am free for everyone!

There is nothing greater in the world, than being loving parents...

I am so clever that sometimes I don’t understand a single word of what I am saying.

Better late than never, but never late is better.

Read More:-Hindi clever status ( Real Life Status in hindi )
 Hindi clever status ( Real Life Status in hindi )

I speak my mind. I never mind what I speak.

Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That’s why it’s called the present.

I’m a nobody, nobody is perfect, therefore I’m perfect.

Im a humble person, really. I’m actually much greater than I think I am.

God made every person different, He got tired! when time he got to china...

The greatest pleasure in Life is that what people say you can't do.!

I am not failed, Because my success is lost.!

Real relationship is that in which we fight love trust each other.!

Don't talk to me Bcoz I was attached easily!

Read More:-Clever Facebook Status Quotes and Sayings
 Clever Facebook Status Quotes and Sayings

People who are closed mind always open their mouth!

When it's time to go, don't doubt or hesitate, hello to Great and Good Bye to good!!!

Leave present time good,No one know about the tomorrow!

You are not to old complete your dream true!

Always try don't feel fail without try!

No one is perfect understanding is important!

My life is like open book but I am not allowed to anyone to read it!

Rules are made to the break!

Don't think about tomorrow,Think about the now!

Advantages of speaking truth is that you don't need to think to speak!

I speak my mind. I never mind what I speak.

Read More:-One Line Clever Facebook Status Quotes
 One Line Clever Facebook Status Quotes

0 comments:

Post a Comment