January 25, 2017
0
Looking For Best Beautiful wedding anniversary wishes for couples, Marriage Anniversary Status and SMS for Love Couple, Sweet anniversary greeting card message for boyfriend, Love Romantic Status and Shayari in English Related To Wedding Anniversary, Anniversary Quotes Wishes and Messages, Cute Wedding Anniversary Quotes for Wife,  Meaningful anniversary quotes for parents, Best anniversary quotes for him, funny Cute Anniversary quotes on true love never dies, happy anniversary my love and More.

Perfect Anniversary Wishes Quotes for Him / Husband / Wife

Beautiful wedding anniversary wishes for couples
Beautiful wedding anniversary wishes for couples


I've been in love with the same woman for forty-one years. If my wife finds out, she'll kill me.

The only big things I've purchased are my dad's heart valve and a Rolls-Royce for my parents, for their anniversary. And that was only because my dad had a Lady Gaga license plate on our old car and it was making me crazy because he was getting followed everywhere, so I bought him a new car.

I am so lucky to have you as my #husband and this is my best day in my life. #Happy anniversary

Happy Anniversary to my #dear love and very best friend.

Love is not weakness. It is strong. Only the sacrament of marriage can contain it.

Anniversary messages wishes messages sayings

Amongst the million unresolved questions about the reasons of human existence, I’ve got the answer to mine – you. Happy anniversary.

We've #had a lot of years together.. but #nowhere near enough. Happy Anniversary!

No photo frame in this world is big enough to fit the beautiful memories of our marriage. Happy anniversary darling.

 I don’t want our lives to be quoted as an example of the perfect marriage, but as the coolest adventure ride that two people ever took. Happy anniversary.

 Just hold me tight and kiss me… I want to go back to the moment when I first realized that we were made for each other. I love you, happy anniversary.

Happy anniversary from #someone you're #probably #shocked knew it was your's.

I didn’t think that it was possible, but you’re even more lovely and beautiful to me than on our wedding day.

First Anniversary Wishes for Husband - Wife


I will not let our love for each other die, I will love you to the very end.

Love is there when both person are more #concerned for the other #than for one's self.

Each year on the anniversary of Martin Luther King Jr.'s birth, America has the opportunity to reflect on our nation's progress towards the realization of his dream.

Anniversary is repetition of #promises made with each other, love gets stronger.

Yes, it was love at first sight. I feel that after all these years, I have finally found my soul mate.

Married couples #who love each other tell each other a #thousand things without talking.

0 comments:

Post a Comment