May 24, 2017
0

Flop Awkword Status for Whatsapp

Flop Awkword Status for Whatsapp

Ahh, I Slept On My Neck. The Pain!

I Have To Many Notifications.

I Have Over 1000 Channels, And Yet...There's Nothing On Tv!

The Volume On The Video I'm Watching Is Too Low And I Can't Turn It Up Anymore.

 My Mouse Used To Click Much Louder.

I Don't Know How To Play The Guitar.

Parking Lot Near My Destination Was Full. Now I Have To Park A Block Away And Walk.

They Forgot To Put Hot Sauce Packets With My Order Even Though I Specifically Asked For Them.

 I Wish My Parents Were Like Google. They Should Understand Me Even Before I Complete.

I am Neither Batman Nor Superman However i am superhero for my women..!

Here my dad comes on whatsapp... From now on my status would be '***no status***' or just a smiley..

0 comments:

Post a Comment