May 02, 2016
0
First time I cut was just to feel the pain, Strange because I didn’t feel a thing.

I'll miss you forever like the starts miss the sun in the morning skies.

You aren't the person I knew back then.

I hate being broken.I hate that i cannot go back.

The greatest pain that comes from love is loving someone you can never have.

It's never going to be the same again. And that's whats killing me.

I like having low self-esteem it makes me feel special.

Going to keep all secrets to myself since some people i can't trust :'(

Why be mean to animals when they treat u better then people

sometimes the people that u don’t want to get hurt doesn’t care if they hurt you.

She was a girl who knew how to be happy even when she was sad and that’s important you know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment