May 03, 2016
0
I'm turning you down and I'm turning up the music.

Music and sleep are the two most common ways
to escape from everything


If it's too loud, you're too old!


Restarting The Whole Song Because U Missed Your Favorite Line.. :P

Why do they sing? So I don't have to!


Play a song and then realize you were too distracted to appreciate the beauty of the song so you replay it.

Drumming on my eardrums.

No matter how bad you sing, sing for her.. she'll smile :)

Sometimes it feels like music is my only friend.


When I listen to old songs, the memories hit me.


Play a song and then realize you were too distracted to appreciate the beauty of the song so you replay it.

Some songs can make you cry When you hear them. But Actually it isn't the songs, It's the people behind the memories.

Behind every girl's favorite song is an untold story.

0 comments:

Post a Comment