September 27, 2014
0
super funny jokes

 Girl : “You never smile, na?”

Boy : “How can you say this?”
Girl : “Your smiling pics are missing here.”
Boy : “Ok then . . . . You don’t take bath daily, na?”
Girl : “Yeah of course I do! Why are you asking?”
Boy : “Those pics are missing.”




Blonde: "What does IDK stand for?"

Brunette: "I don’t know."
Blonde: "OMG, nobody does!"


Two blondes fell down a hole. One said, "It's dark in here isn't it?" The other replied, "I don't know; I can't see."



A robber comes into the store & steals a TV. A blonde runs after him and says, "Wait, you forgot the remote!"



A husband and wife are trying to set up a new password for their computer. The husband puts, "Mypenis," and the wife falls on the ground laughing because on the screen it says, "Error. Not long enough."


best whatsapp jokes


Wife: "How would you describe me?" 

Husband: "ABCDEFGHIJK." 
Wife: "What does that mean?" 
Husband: "Adorable, beautiful, cute, delightful, elegant, fashionable, gorgeous, and hot." 
Wife: "Aw, thank you, but what about IJK?" 
Husband: "I'm just kidding!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment