September 02, 2014
0
Trust quotes


thinks when you doubt someone or things someone says to you, there isn't going to be much trust there. And without trust, is it really worth your time


What is the one thing that is as delicate as glass, takes a long time to build, it can be broken in seconds and can never be completely fixed?


What is the one thing that is as delicate as glass, takes a long time to build, it can be broken in seconds and can never be completely fixed?


Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted with important matters.


When someone breaks your trust. Don’t feel stupid for trusting them. You didn’t do anything wrong, they’re just an untrustworthy person.


even though i know that i have nothing to worry about, and i trust you with my life. i still don't like the bitch, and i still wanna shoot their.


When you completely trust another person, you will end up with one of two outcomes. A friend for life or a lesson for life. Both, regardless of the outcome are valuable.


a friend is someone who will never leave your side in trouble, never doubt you, and trust you. don't throw people like that away. you might not get them back.


When I give you my time, I’m giving you a portion of my life that I will never get back. Please don’t make me regret it.


it's really difficult to gain my trust, and if you manage to do so you then have my heart, but beware, my trust is easy to lose, thus is my heart.


Don’t trust people whose feelings change with time. Trust people whose feelings remain the same, even when the time changes.


Learn how to balance trust with wisdom;Not all humans are trustworthy, painful memories can serve to protect us from future hurts.


trust is like broken pieces of glass. U can never put it back. Even if u do, there'll still be cracks. Things will NEVER EVER be the same again.



Sometimes the world seems against you and you've been pushed to the edge, have faith and know that something or someone is waiting to catch you once you let go

0 comments:

Post a Comment