October 26, 2014
0
Hindi Whatsapp Status : cute facebook status


Dil CheeR Ke DekH TeRa Hi NaaM HoGa..

Hum aise aashiq hain, Jo gulab ko kamal bana denge, uski ek ada pe gazal bna denge, agar wo aa gaye zindagi main to kasam se JALANDHAR mai bhi TAJ MAHAL bna denge
Sometimes, the wrong choices take us to the right places.

Time, you can't keep it, but you can spend it.

Always wear cute pyjamas to bed you'll never know who you will meet in your dreams.

Roses are red, violets are blue. Pull me closer and whisper, 'I love you,'

My "last seen at" was just to check your "last seen at".

i dont care if you talk about me behind my back because good or bad, my name is still in your mouth ;-) 

Jis pal aap Dil se muskuraoge, apni hasi mein hamari jhalak paoge, na samjhna ki saath chhod diya humne, Dil ki nazron se dekhna hamein, hamesha apne paas paoge...

0 comments:

Post a Comment