October 26, 2014
0
Top birthday status



♥♥♫♪Happy Birth­day to you ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥¸ ¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Birth­day to you ♪♫•*¨* •.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Birth­day !!!!! ♪♫•* ¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Birth­day to you! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥

Don't judge someone's life until you've felt their pain


I'd rather have honest enemies than fake friends.


Just want to THANK ALL OF YOU for making me feel special on my Birthday, Love You Guys!


Some like Sunday some like monday, but i like your birthday.happy birthday my sweetheart.


Always wear cute pyjamas to bed you'll never know who you will meet in your dreams.


Roses are red, violets are blue. Pull me closer and whisper, 'I love you,'


Happy birthday to someone close to me. Hope all the angels are singing to you in heaven.


Happy birthday, my friend. I can’t imagine celebrating with anyone else.