June 29, 2015
0
Giving Up quotes - Fed Up Whatsapp Quotes

I will no longer accept apologies from you, I will only accept action.

*********************

Don't worry when I argue with you, worry when I stop because it means there's nothing left fighting for.


*********************

I'm done with trying to seek other people's approval. From here on now its just me and approving myself. I'm done.

*********************

I'm moving on. No more waiting, no more hurt. If you wanted me, you could've had me, but you didn't. You blew your chance.

*********************

I am tired of getting up every time I fall and trying to fight the fight I will never be able to win.

*********************

No one gets tired of loving, but everyone gets tired of waiting, assuming, hearing lies and hurting.

*********************

There is a difference between giving up and knowing when you've had enough.

*********************

Incoming Search From:-
Self-love quotes
Self-worth quotes
Self-respect quotes
Being Done quotes
Negative People quotes
Broken Promises quotes
Dishonesty quotes
Lies quotes
Being Depressed quotes
Depressing quotes
Being Tired quotes
Giving Up quotes
Over It quotes
Being Done quotes
Done With You quotes
Worry quotes
Being Tired quotes
Being Ignored quotes
Fake Friends quotes
Being Hurt quotes
Drama quotes
Over It quotes 

0 comments:

Post a Comment