June 27, 2015
0
Letting Go quotes Status (Break up)

Whatsapp Status Quotes aims to provide you the best latest status and quotes for you to impress your Friends with Funny Ftatus , Cool New Quotes and Attitude Status for Whatsapp and Facebook. Moreover you can have best Punjabi Status, Relationship Status,Love Status ,Breakup Status and Life Quotes.

My love for you is a journey that starts at forever and ends at never.

Love is just love, it can never explained.

Love is a policy, without terms and conditions.

Love is like a wind, we can’t see it. But we can feel it.

True love does not have a happy ending, because true love never ends.

Never trust those people who don't understand your feelings

As long as we are happy with each other, nothing else matters.

I Feel So Stupid for Still Loving You :/

I hate it when you talk to someone every single day and then it stops. All of a sudden neither of you say a word to each other

Loneliness has taught me many everything in this worldexcept one thing..how to forget the one who made me lonely

I need you like a heart needs a beat.

mirror iz mah bst frnd cOz whenevr i cry it nvr laughs

LoVe Isn't a thing that you can play with. You will know the value of love when you get a true love and someone else play with you...

The first time you touched me, I knew I was born to be yours.

I didn’t choose you, My heart did.

Come live in my heart, and pay no rent.

My heart is most beautiful because I kept you in my heart.

The first time you touched me, I knew I was born to be yours.

When I miss you, I close my eyes and I’m with you.

In her smile I see something more beautiful than the stars.

I love you not because I need you. I need you because I love you.

I want everyone to meet you. You are my favorite person of all time.


The best way to love is to love like you have never been hurt.

Pretending like u dont care about ur past & acting like u've moved on..hurts alot !

itz betTer to be not lovEd dan a fakE luvd..!

Among all d toys in the world people choose "feelings" to play with!

Sometimes i keep my feelings to myself because its hard for someone else to understand them :(

There are only two times that I want to be with you – Now and Forever.

We are not close anymore but i'll be here if you need me<3

Ppl step on feet and say sorry but sometimes they walk on heart and yet dey dnt realise


Incoming Search From
  • Moving On quotes   
  • Heart quotes   
  • I Still Love You quotes  
  • Caring quotes  
  • Letting Go quotes   
  • Hurt quotes   
  • Lost Love quotes   
  • Losing Someone quotes   
  • Freedom quotes   
  • Sacrifice quotes   
  • Complicated Love quotes 
  • Complicated Love quotes   
  • Complicated Relationship quotes   
  • Preparation quotes   
  • Ending quotes   
  • Broken Love quotes 
  • Being Hurt quotes   
  • Unrequited Love quotes   
  • Letting Go quotes   
  • Bad Relationship quotes  
  • Regret quotes   
  • Self-worth quotes   
  • Value quotes   
  • Past Relationship quotes   
  • Being Unappreciated quotes  
  • Sadness quotes   
  • Tears quotes   
  • Missing You quotes  
  • Longing quotes 
  • Value quotes   
  • Bad Relationship quotes   
  • Letting Go quotes 

0 comments:

Post a Comment