June 02, 2015
0
Top 10 Ways to Say I Love You 


  • You are the inspiration behind all that I do, and the source of all that is good in my life.
  • Someone up there must be watching out for me, because they sent Heaven’s most beautiful angel into my life.
  • Kiss me. Hug me. Love me. The same quantity of those sweetest things I will return as soon as possible.
  • My gratitude for having met you is surpassed only by my amazement at the joy you bring to my life.
  • When you love me like that, I melt into honey. Let’s be sweet together.
  • Between us is one thread: it tied our hearts so we walk close to each other always.
  • In my hands is this heart. I want you to have it, because I’m so clumsy, so I’m afraid I’ll lose it or easily give it to someone else.
  •  

  • You are the only air I breathe. You are ticking in my heart like a little clock. Yes, you wake me up every day, while I fall asleep dreaming of the days when I was alone. No longer am I in such a way.
  • Two hearts ran to the end of the world. They recognized each other’s eyes at the final border of the end and infinity. In that particular moment, they hugged each other. No one dares to separate them.
  • You beautiful woman of my life, you took it all from me. I took it all from you. So today, we can blackmail each other.

0 comments:

Post a Comment