June 27, 2015
0
Very Sad Moving On Broken Heart Quotes 

Love is the strongest force the world possesses, yet it is the humblest imaginable – Gandhi

There’s only 1 thing 2 do 3 words 4 you – I Love You.

[I] k[n]ow you’re b[e]tt[e]r off without me. [D]ont worr[y] ab[o][u]t me. I’m fine.

You know you’re in love when you see the world in her eyes and her eyes everywhere in the world.

Falling in love is only half of I want, staying in love with you for till forever is the other

I want to run away with you. Where there is only you and me.

Sometimes people have to cry out all their tears, to make room for a heart full of smiles.

The hardest part about loving someone, is watching that person love another person.

The greatest pain that comes from love is loving someone you can never have.

The sad part isn't that we never talk, its that we used to talk everyday.

I will wait till the day I can forget YOU or the day you realize you can’t forget Me.

I tried to forget you, but the harder I tried, the more I thought about you.

I don't usually sleep enough, but when I do, it's still not enough.

A great many people have a soldier's stomach - everything they eat goes to the front.

Every love story is beautiful but ours is my favourite.

I want to be in your arms, where you hold me tight and never let me go.

I still fall for you every day.

If I could be with you in my dreams. I would never wake up .

My night has become a sunny dawn because of you.

I love you yesterday I love you still, I always have…. I always will

Kiss me, and you may see stars, love me and I will give them to you.

Incoming Search From

  • Letting Go quotes   
  • Moving On quotes   
  • Complicated Relationship quotes 
  • Life quotes   
  • Separation quotes   
  • Past Relationship quotes   
  • Memories quotes   
  • Being Thankful quotes   
  • Longing quotes 
  • Relationships quotes   
  • Complicated Relationship quotes   
  • Holding On quotes 
  • Bad Relationship quotes   
  • Mean quotes   
  • Being Fed Up quotes   
  • Done With You quotes   
  • Im Over You quotes 



0 comments:

Post a Comment