August 03, 2015
0
Cute Couple Status For Girlfriend

Two souls with but a single thought, two hearts that beat as one..

Where we love is home, home that our feet may leave, but not our hearts..

Now you know, No one’s ever loved anyone as much as I love you.

Even though were far apart I love you dearly with all my heart.

I Love my life because it gave me you I love you because you are my life

There are only two times that I want to be with you… Now and Forever. I Love You So Much

I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. -Roy Croft

When I dream, I dream of you. May be one day, dreams will come true. Because, I really love you a lot.

In my wildest dreams, you always play the hero. In my darkest hour of night, you rescue me, you save my life..

If you want to stay happy then for once try giving a chance to the person who loves you instead of chasing the one you love..

Love has no age, no limit, no death..

0 comments:

Post a Comment