August 03, 2015
0
Love Confidence Quotes and Status

I need you like a heart needs a beat.

The first time you touched me, I knew I was born to be yours.

Never cry for the person who hurts u. Just smile and say: Thank you for giving me a chance to find someone better..

The best portion of your life will be the small nameless moments you spend smiling with someone who matters to you..

Within you, I lose myself. Without you, I find myself wanting to be lost again..

To be your friend was all I ever wanted; to be your lover was all I ever dreamed..

Sometimes, it’s hard to find words to tell you how much you mean to me. A lot of times, I don’t say anything at all. But I hope someday, you’ll understand, having you is what I live for..

Absence sharpens love, presence strengthens it..
The best way to love is to love like you have never been hurt.

As long as we are happy with each other, nothing else matters.

There are only two times that I want to be with you – Now and Forever.

0 comments:

Post a Comment