August 26, 2015
0
Cute Girlfriend / Boyfriend Status

If you miss somebody this means he’s already close to you no matter how long you know each other.

----------------------------------

Everybody knows how to love, but few people know how to stay in love with one person forever.

----------------------------------

"Sometimes we waste too much time to think about someone who doesn't even think about us for a second."

----------------------------------

There are many ways to say I love you but not enough words to say how much.

----------------------------------

Life becomes romantic when someone start looking silently but life becomes more romantic when somone start reading those eyes.

----------------------------------

Smiling when something dirty comes on your mind.

----------------------------------

We have enough religion to make us hate, but not enough to make us love one another.

----------------------------------

One of the reasons why I love you is b’coz you make me smile for no reason.

----------------------------------

I was wondering if you had an extra heart mine seems to have been stolen.

----------------------------------

You`ll never be perfect. But you`ll always be unique.

----------------------------------

I don’t need to see the sun again, there is enough light in your eyes to light up all the world.

----------------------------------

I know that I’m in love with you. Because I see the world in your eyes and your eyes everywhere in the world.

----------------------------------

Someday somewhere somehow me & you will be together.

----------------------------------

Love is not something you say and it happens. It is a feeling that is felt deep in the heart and I feel it for you

----------------------------------

I finally realized this, I need you more than I thought.

----------------------------------

0 comments:

Post a Comment