August 26, 2015
0
Romantic whatsapp status quotes

I don’t need to see the sun again, there is enough light in your eyes to light up all the world.

----------------------------------

I know that I’m in love with you. Because I see the world in your eyes and your eyes everywhere in the world.

----------------------------------

Someday somewhere somehow me & you will be together.

----------------------------------


Love is not something you say and it happens. It is a feeling that is felt deep in the heart and I feel it for you.

----------------------------------

I finally realized this, I need you more than I thought.

----------------------------------

YOU …. The first thing I thought of every morning, the last thing that stays on my mind every night.

----------------------------------

My heart beats your name because it’s your love that runs through my veins.

----------------------------------

I’ll always catch you when you think you are about to fall.

----------------------------------

I don’t need anything else… Your love is the greatest gift I could ever receive.

----------------------------------

When the angels ask what I loved most about life, I’ll say you.

----------------------------------

You are the reason why I smile, I love, I breath, I live

0 comments:

Post a Comment