August 27, 2015
0
Romantic Sweet Status for Whatsapp

Sometimes It's better to be alone...No one can hurt you.

Time decides who you meet in life, your heart decides who you want in your life, but you behaviors decide who will stay in your life…

The most painful goodbye's are those which were never said and never explained....

Everyone thinks that sadness is bad but in fact it’s a good emotion to have. Without it we wouldn’t know how people truly mean in our lives.

Time doesn't really Heal the heart. It just makes the heart forget all the pain.

Oh I Am Sorry.I Forgot I Only Exist When You Need Something!!

Pain is the only thing that's telling me I'm still alive.

We waste time looking for the perfect lover, instead of creating the perfect love.

Dear heart, please stop getting involved in Everything. Your job is just to pump blood, So stick to it.

Stop looking for a partner. Focus on your goals and rebuilding your life. The right person will eventually find their way to you.

The Part Dat Hurts Me Da Most, Is Knowing Dat I Once Had U And Then Lost U. :-(

Every time I start trusting someone, they show me why I shouldn't.

I don't depend on people any more because I'm tired of being disappointed.

Everyone thinks that "I m happy and fine" but look a li'l closer, u will see tears in my eyes.....

The same person who said the sweetest things to me also said some of the meanest things I've ever heard :(

I hate the moment when suddenly my anger turns into tears.. :@

Worry is a total waste of time. It doesn’t change anything. All it does is steal your joy and keeps you very busy doing nothing.

One Of The Hardest Things In Life Is Having The Words In Your Heart That You Can Not Speak :/ :/

Feelings are much like waves, we can't stop them from coming but we can choose which one to surf.

It's sad how people become what they had promised they never will.

Sometimes it's better to be Alone, Nobody can hurt you

0 comments:

Post a Comment