October 03, 2015
0
Nice Whatsapps Status and Quotes
Trust me, when I woke up today I had no plans to be awesome. It just happens.

They ignore you now, but they will need you later.

My one hand is enough to fight against the world.. If u hold the other one…!

Don’t search for someone you can live with, search for someone you can’t live without.

""When I joke they take it seriously. When I am serious they take it as a joke.....

I like crazy people, especially those who don't see the risk.

Friendship is delicate as a glass, once broken it can be fixed but there will always be cracks.

"A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself."

A friend knows the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails...

The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart.

Make Environment Friendly, Remove Plastic Smiles

Best conversations always happen late in the night. :)

The best thing about a picture is that it never changes even when the people in it do.

Expectation Brings Tears In Your Life

Forget about what everyone else thinks and says. If it makes you happy, Go for it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment