October 03, 2015
0
Sad Breakup Whatsapp Status

It’s not the breakup that hurts the most. It’s the post trauma that follows it. It is waking up and checking your cell for the sms that is not there.

It’s so hard to look at you and think we were so close. We were best friends. And now. I’m nothing to you.

Out of all the people in the world i thought you were the the one to be there for me 4 ever and always. turns out i was just your last option wasn’t i.

Sometimes when you love someone who isn’t right for you, no matter how much you love them and want them back you have to let them go.

They say you have to go on and forget the past, but for me it’s not like that cause every time i try to forget the memory hunts me again.

I will never learn to stop loving you I’m just learning how to live without you and move on without you there by my side.

I’m going to take the past and burn it up.lift my head and carry on..cause baby I’m stronger than you’ll ever know.

5 most annoying words after a break up: “Are you mad at me?” No, I`m perfectly happy you broke my heart.

I don’t miss him, I miss who I thought he was.

0 comments:

Post a Comment