October 03, 2015
0
Love - hate Short Quotes in English

It’s not just the goodbyes that hurts, its the flashbacks that follow..

It’s better to dream of something you may never have than to lose something you always dreamed of having.

Trusting you again is my decision, Proving me wrong is your choice.

I’ll say goodbye this one last time. But know that I’m not really saying goodbye because in my heart I will still always love you. So goodbye..

Dear Insomnia..I think we really need to break-up…I don’t love you anymore.

I wish you weren’t in my dreams.

If you can’t save the relationship, at least save your pride.

Just give me time and I will get over you.

The heart was made to be broken.

Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it’s better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together.

There is always that person in life that you give several chances, it’s because you love them more than you hate them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment