November 26, 2015
0
I Love You quotes in One Line [ Love Status ]

[ When I gaze deep into your mind, I am met with the beauty of a thousand diamonds…]

[ I will love you F.O.R.E.V.E. but no R because it would be the end of forever. ]

Read More:- Alone Sad Cute Dp love Break Up Pic

[ Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. ]

[ My love for you can't be expressed in words my love my feelings my passion for you is too big for 26 alphabets to hold. ]

Read More:- Sad love cute Cool Facebook Status

[ Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world. ]

[ It is impossible for me to quantify exactly how much I love you or how much I think of you everyday. Let's just say that your smile lights up my world. ]

Read More:- WHATSAPP FRIENDSHIP BEST FRIEND FOREVER

[ The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in. ]

[ I love you more today than yesterday but nothing like tomorrow. ]

Read More:- So Sweet Romantic love Status - Whatsapp Status

[ If I know what love is, it is because of you. ]

[ Words cannot express how much I love you. You are my love, now and forever. ]

0 comments:

Post a Comment