November 26, 2015
0
Falling In Love quotes - [ True Love quotes ]

= Every day and night, my mind is filled with thoughts of you. As long as the sun…


= My love for you can't be expressed in words my love my feelings my passion for you is too big for 26 alphabets to hold.

Read More:- Short Cute love Status for Whatsapp in Hindi

= I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.

= It seems right now that all I've ever done in my life is making my way here to you.

Read More:- Short Cute love Status for Whatsapp in Hindi

= When we are in love we seem to ourselves quite different from what we were before.

= Maybe I'm scared because you mean more to me than any other person. You are everything I think about, everything I need, everything I want.

Read More:- Best Attitude love Status for Whatsapp in English

= Don’t brood. Get on with living and loving. You don’t have forever.

= When you truly love somebody, you will always love them no matter how much torture they have put you through, because you can't imagine your world better without them.

Read More:- Cool Funny pictures Whatsapp Jokes Status

= It takes courage to love, but pain through love is the purifying fire which those who love generously know. We all know people who are so much afraid of pain that they shut themselves up like clams in a shell and, giving out nothing, receive nothing and therefore shrink until life is a mere living death.

= Oh, you little girl, you stole my heart. To make it even, I will steal a kiss from you.

Read More:- Whatsapp love Status In Marathi one line ;)

= rip over love, you can get up. Fall in love and you fall forever.

= You are the inspiration behind all that I do, and the source of all that is good in my life.

= Someone up there must be watching out for me, because they sent Heaven’s most beautiful angel into my life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment