November 28, 2015
0
Super High Attitude Quotes in English For Whatsapp

Take me as I am or watch me as I go.

 Sometimes people need a high five on the face with a CHAIR. 

I'm not changed it’s just I grew up and you should try too.


If you think I am BAD than you’re wrong, I'm the worst.

Attitude is the difference between an ordeal and an adventure.

I never insult people I only tell them what they are.

The biggest slap to your enemies is your success.

 I am who i am, your approval is not needed. 

I always arrive late at office but I make it by leaving early.

I might be difficult today. Not because I choose to. But my goodness was taking for granted.

I’m sorry my fault. I forgot you’re an Idiot.

 I am not perfect but I am limited Edition.


Hakuna Matata!!! – The great motto to live life...

I don’t have a bad handwriting, I have my own FONT.

My attitude based on how you treat me.

 I will win not immediately, but Definitely.

 Silence is the best answer to a FOOL.

0 comments:

Post a Comment