November 25, 2015
0
Sweet Lovely Status For Whatsapp / Facebook

I want to be a teardrop because I would be born in your eyes, live on your cheeks, and die on your lips

In your eyes I see stars.. 
In your smile I see sky...
You are my angel ever... 
I will stop loving you never!

Read More:-Dil Mohabbat Pyaar Shayari in Hindi

The course of true love never did run smooth

Some love one, some love two. I love one .. that is you.

When I'm sad don't look at me Just kiss me...

I dont know exactly what I was waiting for but when Im with you, It feel like everything I’ve been waiting for.


Love is not a maybe thing. You know when you're in love.

Sometimes we make love with our eyes. Sometimes we make love with our hands. Sometimes we make love with our bodies. Always we make love with our hearts.

I smile like an idiot when I'm talking to you. Doesn't matter if it's a person or through text or anything else. I just smile because it's you.

Last night I hugged my pillow and dreamt of you. I wish that someday I’d dream about my pillow and I’d be hugging you.

True romance isn't Romeo and Juliet who died together but grandma and grandpa who grew old together.


I'll love you until the day after forever.

Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control.

There are only two times that I want to be with you... Now and Forever.

Everyone says you only fall in love once, but that's not true. Every time I hear you voice I fall in Love all over again.

I have ONE heart that is true. It has gone from me to you. Now please take its care because I have NO heart and you have TWO.


Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend, was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control.

0 comments:

Post a Comment