November 26, 2015
0
Whatsapp Status - Advice Quotes { inspiration Quotes }

When people walk away, let them. Your future is not about those who walk away but those who stay in for the ride.

My advice to you is not to inquire why or whither, but just enjoy your ice cream while it’s on your plate.

Read More:-Bewafa Sad love 2line Status In Hindi

Never allow any problem to dampen your smile and joy.

Sometimes things don't go the way we plan them, sometimes we just have to accept them and prepare for the next day.

Dying is a very dull, dreary affair. And my advice to you is to have nothing whatever to do with it.

Read More:-Popular love status for whatsapp in english

If another girl steals your man, there's no better revenge than letting her keep him. Real men can't be stolen.

My advice to you is get married: if you find a good wife you’ll be happy; if not, you’ll become a philosopher.

Read More:-Badshaho ka Badshah love status

If I had to give young writers advice, I would say don’t listen to writers talking about writing or themselves.

Don't let what you cannot do take away from your hands, what you can do.

Never judge me by the opinion of someone that doesn't really know me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment