November 26, 2015
0
Thinking Of You quotes - [ I Love You So Much quotes ]

If you lived to be 90, i will pray with all my might to die at 90 minus one day…


The only thing we never get enough of is love; and the only thing we never give enough of is love.

Read More:- Romantic Attitude love Status for Whatsapp

It is impossible for me to quantify exactly how much I love you or how much I think of you everyday. Let's just say that your smile lights up my world.

Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.

Read More:- Flirt love Romantic status

You can love someone Instantly, You can love someone Forever. No matter how you love someone, it can only mean something if that person knows it.

You know you’re in love when you don’t want to fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.

Read More:- lovely And Cute Hindi love Shayari WhatsApps Status

Loving someone you don't see everyday is not a bad thing. It's just a proof that Love is not in sight but in the heart.

Life without love is like a tree without blossoms or fruit.

Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.

Read More:- Short Cool Flirt Quotes and Status

Do you know I never ever feel bored, never ever feel lonely, because you are always in my thoughts, morning, afternoon and night.

Love many things, for therein lies the true strength, and whosoever loves much performs much, and can accomplish much, and what is done in love is done well.” 

0 comments:

Post a Comment