December 04, 2015
0
Cute Whatsapp Love SMS and Quotes

It's one thing to fall in love. It's another to feel someone else fall in love with you, and to feel a responsibility toward that love.

There is no happy ending in love because there is no end to true love.

I want to run away with you. Where there is only you and me.

With time everything changes. For instance you are now the best thing I used to have.

Read More :- Most Popular Romantic Love Facebook Status Quotes

Every love story is beautiful but ours is my favourite.

Dear crush!! You'ved crushed me <3

I want vitamin "U"

If you are not interested then don't cheat him.. Better leave him..

Read More :- Gf whatsapp status { Romantic Love Quotes }

Falling in love with you is the second best thing in the world. Finding you is the first.

He loves death, she loves life, he lives for her, she dies for him...

You may fall in love with the beauty of someone, But remember that finally you have to live with the character, not the beauty.

Read More :- Very Romantic Whatsapp Status and Quotes

0 comments:

Post a Comment