December 04, 2015
0
Real Love Quotes in One Line for Fb

There is No Scale To Measure the love..

Have you ever used even a single ofd the 86400 seconds in a day to say thank you to Go? 

When the angels ask what I most loved about life, I'll say you.

When sadness was the sea, you taught me how to swim.

Read More :- Most Popular Romantic Love Facebook Status Quotes

You are the piece that makes me fell whole.

Never trust your heart because it's on the right side.

My love for you is like the universe: vast and limitless. 

Sometimes people are afraid of falling in love, because it sometimes comes in a way we never expected.

Read More :- Falling In Love quotes - [ True Love quotes ]

Love isn't complicated, people are.

Trip over love, you can get up. Fall in love and you fall forever.

Your cute smile is all I need to battle all struggles in my life.

When you trip over love, it is easy to get up. But when you fall in love, it is impossible to stand again.

There's only 1 thing 2 do 3 words 4 you - I Love You.

Read More :- Short Romantic lines for whatsapp status

0 comments:

Post a Comment