December 04, 2015
0
Love Quotes and Message For Facebook 

Delhi mei CP aur tere JAAN ki DP dono hi bahut famous hai…!!! 

Love is master key opening all locks of happiness.

Love is like a piece of gold, hard to find and hard to hold

Read More :- Heart Touching Thinking Of You Cute Love Quotes Collection

I don't feel for anything because of I have your support

When I close my eyes I see you, When I open my eyes I miss you.

Don't cry for anyone who hurts you just smile and say thanks for giving me chance to find out better than you ..

You make me happy when the skies are grey.

I wish you could make my eyes ..... I cry tears of fear of losing you leave .

When you are around life’s bloom and the world shines.

Read More :- Hindi Bewafa Shayari in Punjabi ( Tanhayi )

Time, you can't keep it, but you can spend it.

When I think of you I don’t fell so alone.

Love is cute when it's new, but love is most beautiful when it lasts.

I would give up my happiness, just to see you smile.

Read More :- Pyar Dosti Hindi Bewafa in Punjabi Sms

0 comments:

Post a Comment