December 17, 2015
0
One Live Love Quotes ( Short Love Status for Facebook)

Love is not about how much you say 'I love you', but how much you can prove that it's true love.

Never pass up the chance to say “I love you”, because tomorrow isn't promised.

When you say 'I love you', you are making a promise with someone else's heart. Try to honor it.

Read More:-Attitude dp for boys with quotes

LOVE IS LIKE A WIND,WE CAN'T SEE IT. BUT WE CAN FEEL IT:)

I will be yours, you will be mine and together we will be one love

Everybody knows how to love, but few people know how to stay in love with one person forever.

Thinking of you is easy, I do it every day. Missing you is the heartache that never goes away.

I love you. I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I've ever had, and no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life. I will always be yours.

I love you. You annoy me more than I ever thought possible. But I want to spend every irritating minute with you.

Love is not about how much you say "i love you" but how much you can prove that it's true.

Read More:-Flirting Love Status and Quotes - Whatsapp Status

Love is like a rubber band held at both ends by two people, when one leaves it hurts the other.

No matter how "busy" a person is, if they really care, they will always find the time for you.

Love is cute when it's new, but love is most beautiful when it last.

Read More:-Short Kiss You Status For Facebook

When someone is so sweet to you, don't expect that person will be like that all the time. Remember, even the sweetest chocolate expires.

Tomorrow is never promised to anyone, so dance until your side hurts; say I love you to those you love for tomorrow may never come.

0 comments:

Post a Comment