December 17, 2015
0
Beautiful Love Whatsapp Status and Quotes

We spend too much time looking for the perfect person to love instead of perfecting the love we give!

It’s the one in which yesterday’s fights do not stop today’s communication!

Our worst behaviour is always reserved for the person we love the most;
Because somehow, that person will always accept us as we are!

Read More:-Dont Trust Nobody quotes - Negative People Whatsapp quotes

Even when you’re gone, you’re only one that I still want in my arms. You’re the only one I think of all day long.

Love is the bridge between you and everything.

Because of your love I have lost my sobriety I am intoxicated by the madness of love

No matter what has happened. No matter what you’ve done. No matter what you will do. I will always love you. I swear it.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.

Read More:-Anger quotes - Losing Someone quotes

Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.

My heart 2 U is given: ØH, do give urs 2 me; We’ll lock them up together, & throw away D key

Hearts beat 72 times a min, Even if ur heart beats only once a min, U’ll stil live coz 71 times my heart beats 4 U

A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge.

A man is already halfway in love with any woman who listens to him.

Read More:-Latest Whatsapp Kissing Status

0 comments:

Post a Comment