February 26, 2016
0
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Only that in you which is me can hear what I’m saying.

If you think you’re free, there’s no escape possible.

There’s more to the truth than just the facts.

When somebody says “Expect the unexpected” slap them in the face and say ” You didn’t expect that did you.”

You can never make the same mistake twice, because the second time you make it, its not a mistake, its a choice

Hated by many, wanted by plenty, disliked by some, confronted by none.

If a boy can play guitar, it makes him that much more attractive.

The Awkward Moment Where The Music Stops, But You`re Still Singing..

Go for someone who is not only proud to have you but will also take every risk just to be with you.

I don’t have time to hate people who hate me, B’cuz I’m tooooooo busy loving people who love me..

Laziness is the definition of being very active & doing nothing.

Fact of life, After Monday & Tuesday, even the calendar says W T F..

You`re like an alcohol. I don`t keep you for the taste, I keep you for the feeling.

Don’t let people rent space in your head just let it go..

0 comments:

Post a Comment