February 06, 2016
0
Don’t look for love. Quietly give it away and let if find you back.

Don’t die with your song still inside of you.

The madness of love is the greatest of heaven’s blessings.-Plato

Girls want to find a superman but walk past Clark Kent every day.

Say it before you run out of time. Say it before it’s too late. Say what you’re feeling. Waiting is a mistake.

Love is like a rubber band you need to hold it from both the sides by two people. When one leaves it hurts.

A life without love is like a year without summer.

One Boy- Thousand Feelings

I want to be in your arms, where you hold me tight and never let me go.

I still fall for you every day.

 If I could be with you in my dreams. I would never wake up J

My night has become a sunny dawn because of you.

I love you yesterday I love you still, I always have…. I always will

Kiss me, and you may see stars, love me and I will give them to you.

Love is like  a baby, it needs to be treated gently

Love is like a brick, you can build a house, or you can sink a dead body.

Just follow the glow; yeah it won’t be long just to know that you’re not alone.

You’re the ping to my pong.

0 comments:

Post a Comment