February 06, 2016
0
“SUCCESS” is depends on 2ndletter.

You cannot buy Love, but still you need to pay for it.

Distance doesn’t matter in true love.


Stop falling in love with me.

My heart always will be yours.

Our first and last love is- self love.

I love the way you smile.

There’s only 1 thing 2 do 3 words 4 you – I Love You.

You know you’re in love when you see the world in her eyes and her eyes everywhere in the world.

Falling in love is only half of I want, staying in love with you for till forever is the other

I want to run away with you. Where there is only you and me.

Every love story is beautiful but ours is my favourite.

I love the way you care.

Your smile is more beautiful than stars.

No matter, what will be situations…I’ll be with you always.

Getting over him sounds great but being in his arms sounds a lot better

Love means never having to say you’re sorry.

No love, No risk.

Sometimes following your heart means breaking someone else's

I’m in love with the idea of being in love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment